Upper and lower bounds on dynamic risk indifference prices in incomplete markets
In the context of an incomplete market with a Brownian filtration and a fixed finite time horizon, this paper proves that for general dynamic convex risk measures, the buyer's and seller's risk indifference prices of a contingent claim are bounded from below and above by the dynamic lower and upper hedging prices, respectively.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Foellmer,Hans & Schweizer,Martin, . "Hedging of contingent claims under incomplete information," Discussion Paper Serie B 166, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Kai Detlefsen & Giacomo Scandolo, 2005. "Conditional and dynamic convex risk measures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 539-561, October.
- N. Bellamy & M. Jeanblanc, 2000. "Incompleteness of markets driven by a mixed diffusion," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 209-222.
- Carr, Peter & Geman, Helyette & Madan, Dilip B., 2001. "Pricing and hedging in incomplete markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 131-167, October.
- Jocelyne Bion-Nadal, 2008. "Dynamic risk measures: Time consistency and risk measures from BMO martingales," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 219-244, April.
- Richard Rouge & Nicole El Karoui, 2000. "Pricing Via Utility Maximization and Entropy," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 259-276.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Peter Imkeller & Goncalo dos Reis, 2007. "Pricing and hedging of derivatives based on non-tradable underlyings," Papers 0712.3746, arXiv.org.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0909.3219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.