Upper and lower bounds on dynamic risk indifference prices in incomplete markets
In the context of an incomplete market with a Brownian filtration and a fixed finite time horizon, this paper proves that for general dynamic convex risk measures, the buyer's and seller's risk indifference prices of a contingent claim are bounded from below and above by the dynamic lower and upper hedging prices, respectively.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||Sep 2010|
|Publication status:||Published by:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP114/03, 42 avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles|
Phone: +32 (0)2 650.48.64
Fax: +32 (0)2 650.41.88
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kai Detlefsen & Giacomo Scandolo, 2005. "Conditional and dynamic convex risk measures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 539-561, October.
- Jocelyne Bion-Nadal, 2008. "Dynamic risk measures: Time consistency and risk measures from BMO martingales," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 219-244, April.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Peter Imkeller & Goncalo dos Reis, 2007. "Pricing and hedging of derivatives based on non-tradable underlyings," Papers 0712.3746, arXiv.org.
- Carr, Peter & Geman, Helyette & Madan, Dilip B., 2001. "Pricing and hedging in incomplete markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 131-167, October.
- Richard Rouge & Nicole El Karoui, 2000. "Pricing Via Utility Maximization and Entropy," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 259-276.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Foellmer,Hans & Schweizer,Martin, "undated". "Hedging of contingent claims under incomplete information," Discussion Paper Serie B 166, University of Bonn, Germany.
- N. Bellamy & M. Jeanblanc, 2000. "Incompleteness of markets driven by a mixed diffusion," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 209-222.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/62988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.