Upper and lower bounds on dynamic risk indifference prices in incomplete markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xavier De Scheemaekere, 2009. "Upper and lower bounds on dynamic risk indifference prices in incomplete markets," Papers 0909.3219, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Ankirchner & Peter Imkeller & Goncalo dos Reis, 2007. "Pricing and hedging of derivatives based on non-tradable underlyings," Papers 0712.3746, arXiv.org.
- Carr, Peter & Geman, Helyette & Madan, Dilip B., 2001. "Pricing and hedging in incomplete markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 131-167, October.
- N. Bellamy & M. Jeanblanc, 2000. "Incompleteness of markets driven by a mixed diffusion," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 209-222.
- Foellmer,Hans & Schweizer,Martin, "undated". "Hedging of contingent claims under incomplete information," Discussion Paper Serie B 166, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jocelyne Bion-Nadal, 2008. "Dynamic risk measures: Time consistency and risk measures from BMO martingales," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 219-244, April.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Kai Detlefsen & Giacomo Scandolo, 2005. "Conditional and dynamic convex risk measures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 539-561, October.
- Richard Rouge & Nicole El Karoui, 2000. "Pricing Via Utility Maximization and Entropy," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 259-276.
More about this item
KeywordsBackward stochastic differential equations; Dynamic convex risk measures; Incomplete markets; Indifference pricing;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/62988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.