An exact formula for default swaptions' pricing in the SSRJD stochastic intensity model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Damiano Brigo & Naoufel El-Bachir, 2007. "An exact formula for default swaptions’ pricing in the SSRJD stochastic intensity model," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2007-14, Henley Business School, Reading University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 2004. "Valuation of credit default swaps and swaptions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 343-371, August.
- Damiano Brigo & Naoufel El-Bachir, 2006. "Credit Derivatives Pricing with a Smile-Extended Jump Stochastic Intensity Model," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Jamshidian, Farshid, 1989. " An Exact Bond Option Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 205-209, March.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Damiano Brigo & Aurélien Alfonsi, 2005. "Credit default swap calibration and derivatives pricing with the SSRD stochastic intensity model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 29-42, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Leonardo Bianchi, 2012. "An empirical comparison of alternative credit default swap pricing models," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 882, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tomasz Bielecki & Monique Jeanblanc & Marek Rutkowski, 2011. "Hedging of a credit default swaption in the CIR default intensity model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 541-572, September.
- Damiano Brigo & Kyriakos Chourdakis & Imane Bakkar, 2009. "Counterparty risk valuation for Energy-Commodities swaps: Impact of volatilities and correlation," Papers 0901.1099, arXiv.org.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini & Vasileios Papatheodorou, 2009. "Bilateral counterparty risk valuation for interest-rate products: impact of volatilities and correlations," Papers 0911.3331, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Damiano Brigo, 2011. "Counterparty Risk FAQ: Credit VaR, PFE, CVA, DVA, Closeout, Netting, Collateral, Re-hypothecation, WWR, Basel, Funding, CCDS and Margin Lending," Papers 1111.1331, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Richard J Martin, 2011. "A CDS Option Miscellany," Papers 1201.0111, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini & Roberto Torresetti, 2009. "Credit models and the crisis, or: how I learned to stop worrying and love the CDOs," Papers 0912.5427, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Damiano Brigo & Massimo Morini & Marco Tarenghi, 2009. "Credit Calibration with Structural Models: The Lehman case and Equity Swaps under Counterparty Risk," Papers 0912.4404, arXiv.org.
- Damiano Brigo & Mirela Predescu & Agostino Capponi, 2010. "Credit Default Swaps Liquidity modeling: A survey," Papers 1003.0889, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2010.
- Amelie Hüttner & Matthias Scherer, 2016. "A note on the valuation of CDS options and extension risk in a structural model with jumps," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-16, June.
- Naoufel El-Bachir & Damiano Brigo, 2008. "An analytically tractable time-changed jump-diffusion default intensity model," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2008-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0812.4199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .