Flexible least squares for temporal data mining and statistical arbitrage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ausloos, Marcel & Pe¸kalski, Andrzej, 2007. "Model of wealth and goods dynamics in a closed market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 373(C), pages 560-568.
- Ning Xi & Ning Ding & Yougui Wang, 2005. "How Required Reserve Ratio Affects Distribution and Velocity of Money," Papers physics/0507160, arXiv.org.
- Martin Shubik, 2000. "The Theory of Money," Working Papers 00-03-021, Santa Fe Institute.
- Solomon, Sorin & Richmond, Peter, 2001. "Power laws of wealth, market order volumes and market returns," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 188-197.
- Sorin Solomon & Peter Richmond, 2001. "Power Laws of Wealth, Market Order Volumes and Market Returns," Papers cond-mat/0102423, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2001.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josipa VIŠIC & Blanka ŠKRABIC, "undated". "Determinants of Incoming Cross-Border M&A: Evidence from European Transition Economies," EcoMod2010 259600168, EcoMod.
- Krauss, Christopher, 2015. "Statistical arbitrage pairs trading strategies: Review and outlook," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2015, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Theodoros Tsagaris & Ajay Jasra & Niall Adams, 2010. "Robust and Adaptive Algorithms for Online Portfolio Selection," Papers 1005.2979, arXiv.org.
- Evzen Kocenda & Balazs Varga, 2016.
"The impact of monetary strategies on inflation persistence,"
KIER Working Papers
938, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- EvÅ¾en Kocenda & BalÃ¡zs Varga, 2017. "The Impact of Monetary Strategies on Inflation Persistence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6306, CESifo Group Munich.
- K. Triantafyllopoulos & G. Montana, 2011.
"Dynamic modeling of mean-reverting spreads for statistical arbitrage,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 23-49, April.
- Kostas Triantafyllopoulos & Giovanni Montana, 2008. "Dynamic modeling of mean-reverting spreads for statistical arbitrage," Papers 0808.1710, arXiv.org, revised May 2009.
- Zsuzsanna Zsibók & Balázs Varga, 2012. "Inflation Persistence in Hungary: a Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 1203, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Uliha, Gábor, 2016.
"Az olajár gyengülő makrogazdasági hatásai. Két versengő elmélet szintézise
[Weakening macroeconomic effects of the oil price. A synthesis of two competing theories]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 787-818.
- Kuethe, Todd H. & Foster, Kenneth A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008. "A Spatial Hedonic Model with Time-Varying Parameters: A New Method Using Flexible Least Squares," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6306, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2012. "Uncovering Time-Varying Parameters with the Kalman-Filter and the Flexible Least Squares: a Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 1204, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0709.3884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .