A benchmarking study of classification techniques for behavioral data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. W. De Bock & D. Van Den Poel & S. Manigart, 2009.
"Predicting web site audience demographics for web advertising targeting using multi-web site clickstream data,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
09/618, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- K.W. De Bock & D. Van den Poel, 2010. "Predicting website audience demographics for web advertising targeting using multi website clickstream data," Post-Print hal-00800168, HAL.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:05:y:2006:i:04:n:s0219622006002258 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DE CNUDDE, Sofie & MARTENS, David & PROVOST, Foster, 2018. "An exploratory study towards applying and demystifying deep learning classification on behavioral big data," Working Papers 2018002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2017005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.