Predicting web site audience demographics for web advertising targeting using multi-web site clickstream data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K.W. De Bock & D. Van den Poel, 2010. "Predicting website audience demographics for web advertising targeting using multi website clickstream data," Post-Print hal-00800168, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DE CNUDDE, Sofie & MARTENS, David & EVGENIOU, Theodoros & PROVOST, Foster, 2017. "A benchmarking study of classification techniques for behavioral data," Working Papers 2017005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- D. Thorleuchter & D. Van Den Poel & A. Prinzie, 2011. "Analyzing existing customers’ websites to improve the customer acquisition process as well as the profitability prediction in B-to-B marketing," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/733, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsdemography prediction; demographic targeting; web advertising; Random Forests; web user profiling; clickstream analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2009-12-19 (Forecasting)
- NEP-ICT-2009-12-19 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2009-12-19 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:09/618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .