Report NEP-MKT-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Côrte-Real & Paulo Lencastre, 2009. "Mascots, design characteristics and children: Does affective response match with cognitive response?," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 13, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Ţarcă, Naiana & Vatuiu, Teodora & Popa, Adela, 2009. "The importance of the Web technologies during the communication process between a company and its clients," MPRA Paper 19261, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2009.
- Suchánek, Petr, 2009. "Communication and Procedural Models of the E-commerce Systems," MPRA Paper 19248, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Silvia Faggian & Luca Grosset, 2009. "Optimal investment in age-structured goodwill," Working Papers 194, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- K. W. De Bock & D. Van Den Poel & S. Manigart, 2009. "Predicting web site audience demographics for web advertising targeting using multi-web site clickstream data," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/618, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2009. "Modeling complex longitudinal consumer behavior with Dynamic Bayesian Networks: An Acquisition Pattern Analysis application," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/607, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lafrance, Amelie & Macdonald, Ryan & Gu, Wulong & Baldwin, John R., 2009. "Investment in Intangible Assets in Canada: R&D, Innovation, Brand, and Mining, Oil and Gas Exploration Expenditures," The Canadian Productivity Review 2009026e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Antonescu, Eugenia, 2009. "Food products' cycle of life," MPRA Paper 19150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Nermuth & Giacomo Pasini & Paolo Pin & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009. "Price Dispersion, Search Externalities, and the Digital Divide," Vienna Economics Papers 0916, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.