FuX, an android app that generates counterpoint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avanthay, Cedric & Hertz, Alain & Zufferey, Nicolas, 2003. "A variable neighborhood search for graph coloring," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 379-388, December.
- Aguilera, Gabriel & Luis Galán, José & Madrid, Rafael & Martínez, Antonio Manuel & Padilla, Yolanda & Rodríguez, Pedro, 2010. "Automated generation of contrapuntal musical compositions using probabilistic logic in Derive," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(6), pages 1200-1211.
- HERREMANS, Dorien & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2012. "Composing Fifth Species Counterpoint Music With Variable Neighborhood Search," Working Papers 2012020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- Fleszar, Krzysztof & Hindi, Khalil S., 2004. "Solving the resource-constrained project scheduling problem by a variable neighbourhood search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 402-413, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HERREMANS, Dorien & WEISSER, Stéphanie & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & CONKLIN, Darrell, 2014. "Generating structured music using quality metrics based on Markov models," Working Papers 2014019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsVariable Neighborhood Search (VNS); Metaheuristics; Local search; Music; Computer Aided Composition (CAC); Android;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2013003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.