A GRASP based on DE to solve single machine scheduling problem with SDST
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tan, K. C. & Narasimhan, R., 1997. "Minimizing tardiness on a single processor with sequence-dependent setup times: a simulated annealing approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 619-634, December.
- Franca, Paulo M. & Mendes, Alexandre & Moscato, Pablo, 2001. "A memetic algorithm for the total tardiness single machine scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 224-242, July.
- Gupta, Skylab R. & Smith, Jeffrey S., 2006. "Algorithms for single machine total tardiness scheduling with sequence dependent setups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 722-739, December.
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- Luo, Xiaochuan & Chu, Chengbin, 2007. "A branch-and-bound algorithm of the single machine schedule with sequence-dependent setup times for minimizing maximum tardiness," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 68-81, July.
- Choobineh, F. Fred & Mohebbi, Esmail & Khoo, Hansen, 2006. "A multi-objective tabu search for a single-machine scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 318-337, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:1:p:411-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.