A GRASP based on DE to solve single machine scheduling problem with SDST
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luo, Xiaochuan & Chu, Chengbin, 2007. "A branch-and-bound algorithm of the single machine schedule with sequence-dependent setup times for minimizing maximum tardiness," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 68-81, July.
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- Gupta, Skylab R. & Smith, Jeffrey S., 2006. "Algorithms for single machine total tardiness scheduling with sequence dependent setups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 722-739, December.
- Tan, K. C. & Narasimhan, R., 1997. "Minimizing tardiness on a single processor with sequence-dependent setup times: a simulated annealing approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 619-634, December.
- Franca, Paulo M. & Mendes, Alexandre & Moscato, Pablo, 2001. "A memetic algorithm for the total tardiness single machine scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 224-242, July.
- Choobineh, F. Fred & Mohebbi, Esmail & Khoo, Hansen, 2006. "A multi-objective tabu search for a single-machine scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 318-337, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:1:p:411-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.