A variable-neighbourhood search algorithm for finding optimal run orders in the presence of serial correlation and time trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avanthay, Cedric & Hertz, Alain & Zufferey, Nicolas, 2003. "A variable neighborhood search for graph coloring," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 379-388, December.
- Fleszar, Krzysztof & Hindi, Khalil S., 2004. "Solving the resource-constrained project scheduling problem by a variable neighbourhood search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 402-413, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- VÁZQUEZ-ALCOCER, Alan & GOOS, Peter & SCHOEN, Eric D., 2016. "Two-level designs constructed by concatenating orthogonal arrays of strenght three," Working Papers 2016011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- SYAFITRI, Utami & SARTONO, Bagus & GOOS, Peter, 2015. "D- and I-optimal design of mixture experiments in the presence of ingredient availability constraints," Working Papers 2015003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAR(1); Autocorrelation; Central composite design; D-optimality criterion; Local search;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-10-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-10-20 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2006026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .