Dívidas Corporativas Brasieliras: Emitir No Mercado Interno Ou No Externo?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Gozzi & Ross Levine & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2012.
"How Firms Use Domestic and International Corporate Bond Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
17763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "How firms use domestic and international corporate bond markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6209, The World Bank.
- Edwin J. Elton, 2001. "Explaining the Rate Spread on Corporate Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 247-277, February.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1984. "Capital structure puzzle," Working papers 1548-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Chiburis, Richard C. & Das, Jishnu & Lokshin, Michael, 2012.
"A practical comparison of the bivariate probit and linear IV estimators,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 762-766.
- Chiburis, Richard C. & Das, Jishnu & Lokshin, Michael, 2011. "A practical comparison of the bivariate probit and linear IV estimators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5601, The World Bank.
- Chiara Monfardini & Rosalba Radice, 2008. "Testing Exogeneity in the Bivariate Probit Model: A Monte Carlo Study," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(2), pages 271-282, April.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1984. " The Capital Structure Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 575-592, July.
- Tang, Tony T., 2009. "Information asymmetry and firms' credit market access: Evidence from Moody's credit rating format refinement," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 325-351, August.
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petrasek, Lubomir, 2010. "Multimarket trading and the cost of debt: evidence from global bonds," Working Paper Series 1212, European Central Bank.
- Alfonso Miranda & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2006. "Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching and sample selection models for binary, ordinal, and count variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 285-308, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2013:140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .