Dívidas Corporativas Brasieliras: Emitir No Mercado Interno Ou No Externo?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Gozzi & Ross Levine & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2012.
"How Firms Use Domestic and International Corporate Bond Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
17763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "How firms use domestic and international corporate bond markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6209, The World Bank.
- Edwin J. Elton, 2001. "Explaining the Rate Spread on Corporate Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 247-277, February.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1984. "Capital structure puzzle," Working papers 1548-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Chiburis, Richard C. & Das, Jishnu & Lokshin, Michael, 2012.
"A practical comparison of the bivariate probit and linear IV estimators,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 762-766.
- Chiburis, Richard C. & Das, Jishnu & Lokshin, Michael, 2011. "A practical comparison of the bivariate probit and linear IV estimators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5601, The World Bank.
- Chiara Monfardini & Rosalba Radice, 2008. "Testing Exogeneity in the Bivariate Probit Model: A Monte Carlo Study," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(2), pages 271-282, April.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1984. " The Capital Structure Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 575-592, July.
- Tang, Tony T., 2009. "Information asymmetry and firms' credit market access: Evidence from Moody's credit rating format refinement," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 325-351, August.
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petrasek, Lubomir, 2010. "Multimarket trading and the cost of debt: evidence from global bonds," Working Paper Series 1212, European Central Bank.
- Alfonso Miranda & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2006. "Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching and sample selection models for binary, ordinal, and count variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 285-308, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2013:140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.