Simulating Brazil Tax-Benefit System Using Brahms, the Brazilian Household Microsimulation Model
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Tiradentes, 17 - Ingá Niterói, RJ 24210-510 Brazil|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ernesto Schiefelbein, 1997. "School-related Economic Incentives in Latin America: Reducing drop-out and repetition and combating child labour," Innocenti Occasional Papers, Child Rights Series iopcrs97/5, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Massimo Baldini, 2004.
"Modelling the Redistributive Impact of Indirect Taxes in Europe: An Application of EUROMOD,"
0077, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Baldini, Massimo & Mantovani, Daniela, 2004. "Modelling the redistributive impact of indirect taxes in Europe: an application of EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Thomas Dalsgaard, 2000. "The Tax System in Mexico: A Need for Strengthening the Revenue-Raising Capacity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 233, OECD Publishing.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:55:n:4:a:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:55:y:2001:i:4:a:803 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, Tony, et al, 2002. "Microsimulation of Social Policy in the European Union: Case Study of a European Minimum Pension," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 229-43, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2003:b50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.