The Tax System in Mexico: A Need for Strengthening the Revenue-Raising Capacity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rozane Bezerra de Siqueira & José Ricardo Nogueira & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Simulating Brazil Tax-Benefit System Using Brahms, the Brazilian Household Microsimulation Model," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] b50, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Arturo Antón Sarabia, 2005. "Average Effective Tax Rates in Mexico," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, , vol. 0(2), pages 185-215, July-Dece.
- Fabrice Lehoucq & Gabriel Negretto & Francisco Aparicio & Benito Nacif & Allyson Benton, 2005. "Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes, and Policy Outcomes in Mexico," Research Department Publications 3204, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Fricke, Hans & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2014.
"Growth and Volatility of Tax Revenues in Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 114-138.
- Fricke, Hans & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2013. "Growth and volatility of tax revenues in Latin America," Working Papers 124, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- R, Revathi & L. M., Madhushree & Aithal, Sreeramana, 2019. "Review on Global Implications of Goods and Service Tax and its Indian Scenario," MPRA Paper 95152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrice Lehoucq & Gabriel Negretto & Francisco Aparicio & Benito Nacif & Allyson Benton, 2005. "Instituciones políticas, procesos de diseño de políticas y resultados de las políticas en México," Research Department Publications 3205, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Peter Hoeller & Isabelle Joumard & Isabell Koske, 2014. "Reducing Income Inequality While Boosting Economic Growth: Can It Be Done? Evidence From Oecd Countries," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 59(01), pages 1-22.
- Lehoucq, Fabrice & Negretto, Gabriel & Aparicio, Francisco Javier & Nacif, Benito & Benton, Allyson Lucinda, 2011. "Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes, and Policy Outcomes in Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3354, Inter-American Development Bank.
- José Sidaoui, 2003. "Implications of fiscal issues for central banks. Mexico's experience," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Fiscal issues and central banking in emerging economies, volume 20, pages 180-197, Bank for International Settlements.
- Isabelle Joumard & Mauro Pisu & Debbie Bloch, 2012. "Tackling income inequality: The role of taxes and transfers," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(1), pages 37-70.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2001. "Mexico: An Evaluation of the Main Features of the Tax System," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0112, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
Keywordsimpôt; Mexico; Mexique; taxes;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PUB-2000-03-13 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:233-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.