The Tax System in Mexico: A Need for Strengthening the Revenue-Raising Capacity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arturo Antón Sarabia, 2005. "Average Effective Tax Rates in Mexico," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, , vol. 0(2), pages 185-215, July-Dece.
- Fricke, Hans & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2014.
"Growth and Volatility of Tax Revenues in Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 114-138.
- Hans Fricke & Bernd Süssmuth, 2011. "Growth and Volatility of Tax Revenues in Latin America," CESifo Working Paper Series 3312, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fricke, Hans & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2013. "Growth and volatility of tax revenues in Latin America," Working Papers 124, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Fabrice Lehoucq & Gabriel Negretto & Francisco Aparicio & Benito Nacif & Allyson Benton, 2005. "Instituciones políticas, procesos de diseño de políticas y resultados de las políticas en México," Research Department Publications 3205, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:59:y:2014:i:01:n:s0217590814500015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabrice Lehoucq & Gabriel Negretto & Francisco Javier Aparicio & Benito Nacif & Allyson Lucinda Benton, 2005. "Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes, and Policy Outcomes in Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3354, Inter-American Development Bank.
- José Sidaoui, 2003. "Implications of fiscal issues for central banks. Mexico's experience," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Fiscal issues and central banking in emerging economies, volume 20, pages 180-197 Bank for International Settlements.
- Isabelle Joumard & Mauro Pisu & Debbie Bloch, 2012. "Tackling income inequality: The role of taxes and transfers," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(1), pages 37-70.
- Rozane Bezerra de Siqueira & José Ricardo Nogueira & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Simulating Brazil Tax-Benefit System Using Brahms, the Brazilian Household Microsimulation Model," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] b50, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fabrice Lehoucq & Gabriel Negretto & Francisco Aparicio & Benito Nacif & Allyson Benton, 2005. "Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes, and Policy Outcomes in Mexico," Research Department Publications 3204, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2001. "Mexico: An Evaluation of the Main Features of the Tax System," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0112, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
Keywordsimpôt; Mexico; Mexique; taxes;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:233-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .