Report NEP-CMP-2004-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200418 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernan Haruvy & Alvin E. Roth & M. Utku Unver, 2004. "The Dynamics of Law Clerk Matching: An Experimental and Computational Investigation of Proposals for Reform of the Market," Experimental 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bollinger, Christopher R. & Chandra, Amitabh, 2004. "Iatrogenic Specification Error: A Cautionary Tale of Cleaning Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmen, CAMACHO & Benteng, ZOU, 2003. "The Spatial Solow Model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200419 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfgang K. Härdle & Rouslan A. Moro & Dorothea Schäfer, 2004. "Rating Companies with Support Vector Machines," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 416, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200420 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar, 2003. "Introducing Environmental Variables in Nonparametric Frontier Models: a Probabilistic Approach," LEM Papers Series 2003/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200425 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sendil K. Ethiraj & Daniel Levinthal, 2003. "Modularity and Innovation in Complex Systems," LEM Papers Series 2003/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Rozane Bezerra de Siqueira & José Ricardo Nogueira & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Simulating Brazil Tax-Benefit System Using Brahms, the Brazilian Household Microsimulation Model," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] b50, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].