Does the quality of land records affect credit access of households in India?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timberg, Thomas A & Aiyar, C V, 1984. "Informal Credit Markets in India," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 43-59, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alvaro Aguirre, 2017. "Contracting Institutions and Economic Growth," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 24, pages 192-217, March.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:408917 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Cuong & Van den Berg, Marrit, 2008. "The impact of Micro-credit and Informal Credit on Poverty and Inequality in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 107151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina, 2007. "Microfinance and Investment: a Comparison with Bank and Informal Lending," Working Papers 20070401, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Apr 2007.
- Balkenhol, Bernd. & Schütte, Haje, 2001. "Collateral, collateral law and collateral substitutes," ILO Working Papers 994089173402676, International Labour Organization.
- Daniel, Betty C. & Kim, Hong-Bum, 1996. "Financial dualism in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 213-234.
- Jain, Sanjay, 1999. "Symbiosis vs. crowding-out: the interaction of formal and informal credit markets in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 419-444, August.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2010.
"The historical roots of India's service-led development: A sectoral analysis of Anglo-Indian productivity differences, 1870-2000,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 264-278, July.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2007. "The Historical Roots Of India’s Service-Led Development : A Sectoral Analysis Of Anglo-Indian Productivity Differences, 1870-2000," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 817, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2007. "The Historical Roots Of India’S Service-Led Development: A Sectoral Analysis Of Anglo-Indian Productivity Differences, 1870-2000," Economic Research Papers 269766, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Jain, Sanjay & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2003. "A little at a time: the use of regularly scheduled repayments in microfinance programs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 253-279, October.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:292832 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Krishna B. & Matsusaka, John G., 2009. "From families to formal contracts: An approach to development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 106-119, September.
- Liedholm, Carl, 1985. "Small Scale Enterprise Credit Schemes: Administrative Costs and the Role of Inventory Norms," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54746, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Timur Kuran & Jared Rubin, 2014. "The Financial Power of the Powerless: Socio-Economic Status and Interest Rates under Partial Rule of Law," Working Papers 14-22, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Remya Tressa Jacob & Rudra Sensarma & Gopakumaran Nair, 2021. "Is Rural Household Debt Sustainable in a Financially Included Region? Evidence from Three Districts of Kerala, India," Working papers 430, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Bose, Sukanya, 2001. "Monetary Policy and the Credit Channel: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 28486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:357690 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dalla Pellegrina, Lucia, 2011. "Microfinance and Investment: A Comparison with Bank and Informal Lending," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 882-897, June.
- Aliber, Michael., 2002. "Informal finance in the informal economy : promoting decent work among the working poor," ILO Working Papers 993576903402676, International Labour Organization.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Moller, Nikolaj, 2006. "Strategic interaction in undeveloped credit markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 275-298, August.
- Arnaldo Mauri, 2000. "La finanza informale nelle economie in via di sviluppo," Departmental Working Papers 2000-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright, 2015. "Markets as an extension of culture," Chapters, in: Laura E. Grube & Virgil Henry Storr (ed.), Culture and Economic Action, chapter 5, pages 88-122, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2021-03-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2021-03-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2021-03-01 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2021-03-01 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2021-03-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2021-03-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anf:wpaper:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.xkdr.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ami Dagli (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.xkdr.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.