Industrial Districts and the City: Relationships in the Knowledge Age. Evidence from the Italian Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Augusto Cusinato & Fabiano Compagnucci, 2011. "Industrial Districts and the City: Relationships in the Knowledge Age. Evidence from the Italian Case," ERSA conference papers ersa11p237, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch, 1998. "Knowledge society, entrepreneurship and unemployment, The," Scales Research Reports H199801, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Friso Schlitte & Tiiu Paas, 2008.
"Regional Income Inequality and Convergence Processes in the EU-25,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(Suppl. 2), pages 29-49.
- Paas, Tiiu & Schlitte, Friso, 2006. "Regional Income Inequality and Convergence Processes in the EU-25," HWWA Discussion Papers 355, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Paas, Tiiu & Schlitte, Friso, 2007. "Regional income inequality and convergence processes in the EU-25," HWWI Research Papers 1-11, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Tiiu Paas & Friso Schlitte, 2006. "Regional Income Inequality and Convergence Processes in the EU-25," ERSA conference papers ersa06p229, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jed Kolko, and Albert Saiz, 2001.
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Marina Doroshenko & Ian Miles & Dmitry Vinogradov, 2014.
"Knowledge Intensive Business Services: The Russian Experience,"
Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015),
National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 8(4), pages 24-39.
- Marina Doroshenko & Ian Miles & Dmitry Vinogradov, 2014. "Knowledge Intensive business services: the Russian experience," Foresight-Russia Форсайт, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 8(4 (eng)), pages 24-39.
- Audretsch, D.B. & Thurik, A.R., 1998. "The Knowledge Society, Entrepreneurship and Unemployment," Papers 9801/e, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Rafael Boix & Vittorio Galleto, 2005. "Sistemas Locales de Trabajo y Distritos Industriales Marshallianos en España," Working Papers wpdea0514, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "Reinventing Boston: 1630--2003," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 119-153, April.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew G. Resseger, 2010. "The Complementarity Between Cities And Skills," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 221-244.
- Andrea Morrison, 2008.
"Gatekeepers of Knowledge within Industrial Districts: Who They Are, How They Interact,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 817-835.
- Andrea Morrison, 2004. "Gatekeepers of knowledge within industrial districts:who they are, how they interact," KITeS Working Papers 163, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2004.
- Straubhaar, Thomas & Suhrcke, Marc & Urban, Dieter M., 2002. "Divergence - is it geography?," HWWA Discussion Papers 181, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Michael Storper & Allen J. Scott, 2009. "Rethinking human capital, creativity and urban growth," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruggero Grilli & Gabriele Tedeschi & Mauro Gallegati, 2015. "Markets connectivity and financial contagion," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(2), pages 287-304, October.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 2012. "Patent Oppositions as Competitive Tools: An Analysis of the Major Players in the European Market of White Goods," Working Papers 374, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alberto Russo, 2014.
"A Stochastic Model of Wealth Accumulation with Class Division,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Alberto RUSSO, 2012. "A Stochastic Model of Wealth Accumulation with Class Division," Working Papers 373, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Lenzu, Simone & Tedeschi, Gabriele, 2012.
"Systemic risk on different interbank network topologies,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 391(18), pages 4331-4341.
- Simone LENZU & Gabriele TEDESCHI, 2012. "Systemic risk on different interbank network topologies," Working Papers 375, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Fabiano Compagnucci & Augusto Cusinato, 2016. "Il ruolo delle piccole e medie città nell’economia 3.0. Evidenze dal caso italiano," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 61-90.
- Eralba CELA & Tineke FOKKEMA & Elena AMBROSETTI, 2012. "Links Between Transnationalism Integration and Duration of Residence: The Case of eastern European Migrants in Italy," Working Papers 386, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Elena AMBROSETTI & Eralba CELA & Tineke FOKKEMA, 2011. "The Remittances Behaviour of the Second Generation in Europe: Altruism or Self-Interest?," Working Papers 368, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
Keywordscity; industrial districts; knowledge economy;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-02-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2012-02-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-KNM-2012-02-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-02-20 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2012-02-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deancit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.