Report NEP-KNM-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- LE BAS Christian & MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2011. "Technological innovation persistence: Literature survey and exploration of the role of organizational innovation," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-54, LISER.
- Umberto Garfagnini & Bruno Strulovici, 2012. "Social Learning and Innovation Cycles (revision of DP#1516, The Dynamics of Innovation)," Discussion Papers 1546, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fabiano COMPAGNUCCI & Augusto CUSINATO, 2011. "Industrial Districts and the City: Relationships in the Knowledge Age. Evidence from the Italian Case," Working Papers 365, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012. "An 'integrated' framework for the comparative analysis of the territorial innovation dynamics of developed and emerging countries," Working Papers 2012-02, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Schimke, Antje & Teichert, Nina & Ott, Ingrid, 2012. "Impact of local knowledge endowment on employment growth in nanotechnology," Working Paper Series in Economics 38, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Ugo Rizzo, 2012. "The Governance of Knowledge in Academic Spin-Offs. The Case of Emilia-Romagna," Working Papers 201203, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Daria Ciriaci, 2011. "Design and European firms’ innovative performance: A less costly innovation activity for European SMEs?," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-08, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Benjamin Coriat, 2011. "From Natural-Resource Commons to Knowledge Commons: Common Traits and Differences," LEM Papers Series 2011/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Pedro Valadas Monteiro & Teresa de Noronha & Paulo Neto, 2011. "The Importance of Clusters for Sustainable Innovation Processes: The Context of Small and Medium Sized Regions," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_24, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).