On the probability of breakdown in participation games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pim Heijnen, 2009. "On the probability of breakdown in participation games," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 32(3), pages 493-511, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mamoru Kaneko & Jacek Prokop, 1993.
"A game theoretical approach to the international debt overhang,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Mamoru Kaneko & Jacek Prokop, 1991. "A Game Theoretical Approach to the International Debt Overhang," Discussion Papers 945, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Engers, Maxim, 2007.
"Participation games: Market entry, coordination, and the beautiful blonde,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 120-137, May.
- Anderson, Simon P & Engers, Maxim, 2005. "Participation Games: Market Entry, Coordination and the Beautiful Blonde," CEPR Discussion Papers 5241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph E Harrington Jr, 2001. "A Simple Game-Theoretic Explanation for the Relationship Between Group Size and Helping," Economics Working Paper Archive 417, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Thomas Palfrey & Howard Rosenthal, 1983. "A strategic calculus of voting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 7-53, January.
- Marco A. Haan & Peter Kooreman, 2003. "How majorities can lose the election Another voting paradox," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 20(3), pages 509-522, June.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Fuhai & Lim, Wooyoung, 2016. "Voluntary participation in public goods provision with Coasian bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 126(PA), pages 102-119.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ams:ndfwpp:07-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cees C.G. Diks). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnuvanl.html .