Private long term care insurance: Theoretical approach and results applied to the Spanish case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregorius, F. K., 1993. "Disability insurance in The Netherlands," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 101-116, November.
- Levikson, B. & Mizrahi, G., 1994. "Pricing long term care insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Pitacco, Ermanno, 1995. "Actuarial models for pricing disability benefits: Towards a unifying approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 39-62, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLong term care insurance; pricing; multi-state model; simulation; solvency;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-07-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2009-07-11 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-07-11 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alc:alcamo:0902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Muro). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsuahes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.