Premiums for Long-Term Care Insurance Packages: Sensitivity with Respect to Biometric Assumptions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou-Richter, Tian & Gründl, Helmut, 2011. "Life care annuities: Trick or treat for insurance companies?," ICIR Working Paper Series 04/11, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Jason Brown & Mark Warshawsky, 2013. "The Life Care Annuity: A New Empirical Examination of an Insurance Innovation That Addresses Problems in the Markets for Life Annuities and Long-Term Care Insurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(3), pages 677-704, September.
- Warshawsky, Mark J., 2012. "Retirement Income: Risks and Strategies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262016931, July.
- Gregorius, F. K., 1993. "Disability insurance in The Netherlands," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 101-116, November.
- Rickayzen, B.D. & Walsh, D.E.P., 2002. "A Multi-State Model of Disability for the United Kingdom: Implications for Future Need for Long-Term Care for the Elderly," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 341-393, June.
More about this item
Keywordslong-term care insurance; LTCI; biometric functions; multi-state models; Markov models; mortality laws; mortality of disabled people;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jrisks:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:3-:d:64203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .