Disability insurance in The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack Meredith, 1973. "A Markovian Analysis of a Geriatric Ward," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(6), pages 604-612, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:3:d:64203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pitacco, Ermanno, 1995. "Actuarial models for pricing disability benefits: Towards a unifying approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 39-62, April.
- Maegebier, Alexander, 2013. "Valuation and risk assessment of disability insurance using a discrete time trivariate Markov renewal reward process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 802-811.
- Marcus Christiansen, 2012. "Multistate models in health insurance," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 96(2), pages 155-186, June.
- Pablo Alonso González & Irene Albarrán Lozano, 2009. "Private long term care insurance: Theoretical approach and results applied to the Spanish case," Alcamentos 0902, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Ermanno Pitacco, 2016. "Premiums for Long-Term Care Insurance Packages: Sensitivity with Respect to Biometric Assumptions," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-22, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:13:y:1993:i:2:p:101-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .