Actuarial models for pricing disability benefits: Towards a unifying approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregorius, F. K., 1993. "Disability insurance in The Netherlands," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 101-116, November.
- Levikson, B. & Mizrahi, G., 1994. "Pricing long term care insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Segerer, Gunther, 1993. "The actuarial treatment of the disability risk in Germany, Austria and Switzerland," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 131-140, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maegebier, Alexander, 2013. "Valuation and risk assessment of disability insurance using a discrete time trivariate Markov renewal reward process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 802-811.
- Baione, Fabio & Levantesi, Susanna, 2014. "A health insurance pricing model based on prevalence rates: Application to critical illness insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 174-184.
- Fersini, Paola & Melisi, Giuseppe, 2016. "Stochastic model to evaluate the fair value of motor third-party liability under the direct reimbursement scheme and quantification of the capital requirement in a Solvency II perspective," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 27-44.
- Pablo Alonso González & Irene Albarrán Lozano, 2009. "Private long term care insurance: Theoretical approach and results applied to the Spanish case," Alcamentos 0902, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Marcus Christiansen, 2012. "Multistate models in health insurance," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 96(2), pages 155-186, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:16:y:1995:i:1:p:39-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.