Identifying Employment Creating Sectors in India: An Analysis of Input-Output Linkages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valadkhani, A, 2003. "Using Input-Output Analysis to Identify Australia's High Employment Generating Industries," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 29(3), pages 199-219.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 2000. "An Analysis of Backward Linkages in the Irish Electronics Sector," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(3), pages 215-235.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heba Nassar & Marwa Biltagy, 2017. "Poverty, Employment, Investment, and Education Relationships: The Case of Egypt," SAGE Open, , vol. 7(2), pages 21582440176, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bhattacharya, Tulika & Bhandari, Bornali & Bairagya, Indrajit, 2020. "Where are the jobs? Estimating skill-based employment linkages across sectors for the Indian economy: An input-output analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 292-308.
- Kate Hynes & Yum K. Kwan & Anthony Foley, 2017.
"Local linkages: The interdependence of foreign and domestic firms,"
GRU Working Paper Series
GRU_2017_006, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Kate Hynes & Yum K. Kwan & Anthony Foley, 2017. "Local linkages: The interdependence of foreign and domestic firms," Working Papers 201712, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Holger Görg & Michael Henry & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2009.
"Multinational companies, backward linkages, and labour demand elasticities,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 332-348, February.
- Holger Görg & Michael Henry & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2009. "Multinational companies, backward linkages, and labour demand elasticities," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 42(1), pages 332-348, February.
- Frank Walsh & Holger Görg & Michael Henry & Eric Strobl, 2006. "Multinational companies, backward linkages and labour demand elasticities," Working Papers 200628, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Görg, Holger & Henry, Michael & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2006. "Multinational Companies, Backward Linkages and Labour Demand Elasticities," IZA Discussion Papers 2506, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hynes, Kate & Kwan, Yum K. & Foley, Anthony, 2020. "Local linkages: The interdependence of foreign and domestic firms in Ireland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 139-153.
- Barry, Frank, 2005. "Future Irish Growth: Opportunities, Catalysts, Constraints," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2005(4-Winter), pages 1-25.
- Ali, Merima & Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Seric, Adnan, 2016. "Cluster development programs in Ethiopia: Evidence and policy implications," Kiel E-Books, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), number 141418.
- L. Pérez-Villar & A. Seric, 2015.
"Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa: Domestic linkages and institutional distance,"
International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 142, pages 94-117.
- Pérez-Villar, Lucia & Seric, Adnan, 2014. "Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa: Domestic linkages and institutional distance," Kiel Working Papers 1893, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Smeets, Roger & de Vaal, Albert, 2016. "Intellectual Property Rights and the productivity effects of MNE affiliates on host-country firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 419-434.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2005. "Cross-country analysis of high employment-generating industries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(14), pages 865-869.
- Hezron M. Osano & Pauline W. Koine, 2016. "Role of foreign direct investment on technology transfer and economic growth in Kenya: a case of the energy sector," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Miklos Szanyi & Magdolna Sass & Peter Csizmadia & Miklos Illessy & Ichiro Iwasaki & Csaba Mako, 2009. "Clusters and the development of supplier networks for transnational companies," IWE Working Papers 187, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Hewitt-Dundas, Nola & Roper, Stephen, 2002. "Closing the knowledge gap in Irish manufacturing - a north-south comparison," ERSA conference papers ersa02p382, European Regional Science Association.
- Roper, Stephen & Love, James H., 2002. "Innovation and export performance: evidence from the UK and German manufacturing plants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1087-1102, September.
- Holl, Adelheid, 2008. "Production subcontracting and location," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 299-309, May.
- Barbosa, Natália & Eiriz, Vasco, 2009. "Linking corporate productivity to foreign direct investment: An empirical assessment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Linares Navarro, E. & Pla Barber, J. & Puig Blanco, F, 2009. "La Estrategia De Outsourcing Internacional En España: Una Aproximación A Los Sectores Manufactureros Tradicionales / The Strategy Of International Outsourcing In Spain: An Approximation To The Traditi," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 15(3), pages 55-67.
- Audia, Pino G. & Rider, Christopher I., 2010. "Close, but not the same: Locally headquartered organizations and agglomeration economies in a declining industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 360-374, April.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2010. "Hirschman and Irish Industrial Policy," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 41(3), pages 283-299.
- Soraya María RUIZ-PEÑALVER, 2016. "Employment Generated From The Multiplier Effect Of The Spanish Paper Industry," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(2), pages 5-14.
- David Bailey & Helena Lenihan & Ajit Singh, 2009. "Lessons for African Economies from Irish and East Asian Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 357-382, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ajy:icddwp:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ickasde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Webadmin (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ickasde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.