Public Housing Quotas and Segregation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Heffley, Dennis, 1998. "Landlords, tenants and the public sector in a spatial equilibrium model of rent control," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 745-772, November.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Sarpça, Sinan & Yilmaz, Kuzey, 2012.
"Public housing units vs. housing vouchers: Accessibility, local public goods, and welfare,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 310-321.
- Sinan Sarpca & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2010. "Public Housing Units vs. Housing Vouchers: Accessibility, Local Public Goods, and Welfare," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1032, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Sinan Sarpca & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2012. "Public Housing Units vs. Housing Vouchers: Accessibility, Local Public Goods, and Welfare," RCER Working Papers 574, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Sarpca, Sinan & Yilmaz, Kuzey, 2012. "Public housing units vs. housing vouchers: accessibility, local public goods, and welfare," MPRA Paper 40990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eriksen, Michael D. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2010. "Crowd out effects of place-based subsidized rental housing: New evidence from the LIHTC program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 953-966, December.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Baum-Snow, Nathaniel & Marion, Justin, 2009. "The effects of low income housing tax credit developments on neighborhoods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(5-6), pages 654-666, June.
- Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2006.
"Income segregation from local income taxation when households differ in both preferences and incomes,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 270-299, March.
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2005. "Income Segregation from Local Income Taxation When Households Differ in Both Preferences and Incomes," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0509, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard E, 1998. "Competition between Private and Public Schools, Vouchers, and Peer-Group Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 33-62, March.
- Epple, Dennis & Platt, Glenn J., 1998. "Equilibrium and Local Redistribution in an Urban Economy when Households Differ in both Preferences and Incomes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 23-51, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benoît Schmutz, 2015. "Spatial sorting of African Immigrants in the French Public Housing Market," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 247-270, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic housing; segregation; sorting; Hotelling; rationing.;
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aim:wpaimx:1228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/maseafr.html .