Youth and Earnings Mobility: the Case of France in a comparative Framework
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Nieuwe Prinsengracht 130, 1018 VZ Amsterdam|
Web page: http://www.uva-aias.net
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Denis Fougère & Francis Kramarz & Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "La mobilité salariale en France : 1967-1987," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(3), pages 879-890.
- Flinn, Christopher J, 1986. "Wages and Job Mobility of Young Workers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 88-110, June.
- David N. Margolis, 1996.
"Cohort Effects and Returns to Seniority in France,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 41-42, pages 443-464.
- MARGOLIS, David N., 1995. "Cohort Effects and Returns to Seniority in France," Cahiers de recherche 9559, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- David Margolis, 1996. "Cohort Effects and Returns to Seniority in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00353897, HAL.
- David N. Margolis, 1995. "Cohort Effects and Returns to Seniority in France," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-46, CIRANO.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Bourguignon, F. & Morrisson, C., 1988. "Earnings mobility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 619-632, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:lower3:wp3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.