Youth and Earnings Mobility: the Case of France in a comparative Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flinn, Christopher J, 1986. "Wages and Job Mobility of Young Workers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 88-110, June.
- David N. Margolis, 1996.
"Cohort Effects and Returns to Seniority in France,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 41-42, pages 443-464.
- MARGOLIS, David N., 1995. "Cohort Effects and Returns to Seniority in France," Cahiers de recherche 9559, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- David Margolis, 1996. "Cohort Effects and Returns to Seniority in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00353897, HAL.
- David N. Margolis, 1995. "Cohort Effects and Returns to Seniority in France," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-46, CIRANO.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Bourguignon, F. & Morrisson, C., 1988. "Earnings mobility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 619-632, March.
- Denis Fougère & Francis Kramarz & Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "La mobilité salariale en France : 1967-1987," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(3), pages 879-890.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolvig, Iben, 2004. "Within- and between-firm mobility in the low-wage labour market," Working Papers 04-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Silva & José Vieira & António Pimenta & João Teixeira, 2018.
"Duration of low-wage employment: a study based on a survival model,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 45(2), pages 286-299, February.
- Pimenta, António M. S. & Silva, Francisco J. F. & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2011. "Duration of Low Wage Employment: A Study Based on a Survival Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5972, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:lower3:wp3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiuvanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.