Transmission and inequality of wealth: An empirical study of wealth mobility from 1800 to 1938 in France
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=111137|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elise s. Brezis, 2002. "Fertility, Non-Altruism and Economic Growth: Industrialization in the Nineteenth Century," Working Papers 2002-14, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Erik Hurst, 2003.
"The Correlation of Wealth across Generations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(6), pages 1155-1182, December.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & James Sefton & Martin Weale, 1999.
"Simulating the Transmission of Wealth Inequity via Bequests,"
NBER Working Papers
7183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gokhale, Jagadeesh & Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & Sefton, James & Weale, Martin, 2001. "Simulating the transmission of wealth inequality via bequests," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 93-128, January.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & James Sefton & Martin Weale, 1998. "Simulating the transmission of wealth inequality via bequests," Working Paper 9811, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Bourguignon, F. & Morrisson, C., 1988. "Earnings mobility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 619-632, March.
- J. R. Kearl & Clayne L. Pope, 1981. "Intergenerational Effects of the Distribution of Income and Wealth: The Utah Experience, 1850-1900," NBER Working Papers 0754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:4:y:2006:i:2:p:209-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.