GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in Luxembourg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Sierminska, Eva, 2011.
"The immigrant/native wealth gap in Germany, Italy and Luxembourg,"
Working Paper Series
1302, European Central Bank.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Alessandro Porpiglia & Eva Sierminska, 2011. "The Immigrant/Native Wealth Gap in Germany, Italy and Luxembourg," BCL working papers 57, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Brian Nolan & Christopher T Whelan, 2011. "The EU 2020 Poverty Target," Working Papers 201111, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- SIERMINSKA Eva & DOORLEY Karina, 2012. "Decomposing household wealth portfolios across countries: An age-old question?," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-32, LISER.
- Philippe Liégeois & Frédéric Berger & Nizamul Islam & Raymond Wagener, 2011. "Cross-validating administrative and survey datasets through microsimulation," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 4(1), pages 54-71.
- FUSCO Alessio & GUIO Anne-Catherine & MARLIER Eric, 2011. "Income poverty and material deprivation in European countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-04, LISER.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420, October.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Alessandro Porpiglia & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2012. "The Luxembourg Household Finance and Consumption Survey (LU-HFCS): Introduction and Results," BCL working papers 73, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- PI ALPERIN Maria Noel & BERZOSA Guayarmina, 2011. "A fuzzy logic approach to measure overweight," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-55, LISER.
- Eva Sierminska & Andrea Brandolini & Timothy Smeeding, 2006. "The Luxembourg Wealth Study – A cross-country comparable database for household wealth research," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(3), pages 375-383, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:ginicr:luxembourg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiuvanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.