Household Expenditures Patterns in the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura Blow & Adriaan Kalwij & Javier Castillo, 2004. "Methodological issues on the analysis of consumer demand patterns over time and across countries," DEMPATEM Working Papers wp9, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Maria Jose Luengo-prado & Javier Castillo, 2004. "Demand Patterns in Spain," DEMPATEM Working Papers wp4, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meier, Helena & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2010.
"Determinants of residential space heating expenditures in Great Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 949-959, September.
- Helena Meier & Katrin Rehdanz, 2008. "Determinants of Residential Space Heating Expenditures in Great Britain," Working Papers FNU-166, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Meier, Helena & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2008. "Determinants of residential space heating expenditures in Great Britain," Kiel Working Papers 1439, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kapur, Basant K., 2012. "Progressive services, asymptotically stagnant services, and manufacturing: Growth and structural change," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1322-1339.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:dempat:wp2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiuvanl.html .