Literacy in Spain in the 19th century: An econometric analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barquín, Rafael & Pérez, Pedro & Sanz, Basilio, 2012. "La influencia del ferrocarril en el desarrollo urbano español (1860-1910)," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(03), pages 391-416, December.
- Roses, Joan R., 2015.
"Spanish land reform in the 1930s: economic necessity or political opportunism?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
64498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Juan Carmona & Joan R. Rosés & James Simpson, 2015. "Spanish Land Reform in the 1930s: Economic Necessity or Political Opportunism?," Working Papers 0090, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Robert J. Barro, 2001. "Human Capital and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 12-17, May.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Julio Martinez-Galarraga & Francisco BeltrÃ¡n Tapia, 2015. "Land Access Inequality and Education in Pre-Industrial Spain," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _137, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Silvestre, Javier, 2005. "Internal migrations in Spain, 1877 1930," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 233-265, August.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsLiteracy; Schooling; Church; Panel Data Models;
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2016-08-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2016-08-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ahe:dtaehe:1615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Estrella Trincado Aznar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeheeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.