Cultural Endowments and Economic Development: What Can We Learn from Anthropology?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ruttan, Vernon W, 1988. "Cultural Endowments and Economic Development: What Can We Learn from Anthropology?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages 247-271, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2001.
"Imperialism and competition in anthropology, sociology, political science and economics: a perspective from development economics,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2000. "Imperialism And Competition In Anthropology, Sociology, Political Science And Economics: A Perspective From Development Economics," Bulletins 12978, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Smale, Melinda & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1994. "Cultural Endowments, Institutional Renovation and Technical Innovation: The "Groupements Naam" of Yatenga, Burkina Faso," Bulletins 12983, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- W. Adger & P. Kelly, 1999. "Social Vulnerability to Climate Change and the Architecture of Entitlements," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 253-266, September.
- Adger, W. Neil, 1999. "Evolution of economy and environment: an application to land use in lowland Vietnam," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 365-379, December.
- Chakraborty, Shankha & Thompson, Jon C. & Yehoue, Etienne B., 2016. "The culture of entrepreneurship," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 288-317.
- João Rogério Sanson, 2007.
"Ethics, politics, and Nonsatiation in Consumption: A Synthesis,"
ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 8(1), pages 1-20.
- João Rogério Sanson, 2005. "Ethics, Politics, And Nonsatiation In Consumption: A Synthesis," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 136, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mendis, Patrick, 1995. "Capitalism In Human Scale: Are There "Virtuous Circles" In Economic Growth And Human Development In Achieving A Newly Industrialized Country Status?," Staff Papers 13901, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jenkins, T. N., 2000. "Putting postmodernity into practice: endogenous development and the role of traditional cultures in the rural development of marginal regions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 301-313, September.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1995. "Cultural endowments and economic development: Implications for the Chinese economies," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 91-104.
- Gérard Grellet, 1992. "Pourquoi les pays en voie de développement ont-ils des rythmes de croissance aussi différents ? Un survol critique de quelques orthodoxies contemporaines," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(129), pages 31-66.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umedbu:7505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.