Cultural Endowments and Economic Development: What Can We Learn from Anthropology?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1986. "Cultural Endowments and Economic Development: What Can We Learn from Anthropology?," Bulletins 7505, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuanzheng Cao & Yingyi Qian & Barry R. Weingast, 1999.
"From federalism, Chinese style to privatization, Chinese style,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(1), pages 103-131, March.
- Yuanzheng Cao & Yingyi Qian & Barry R. Weingast, 1997. "From Federalism, Chinese Style to Privatization, Chinese style," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 126, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cao Yuanzheng, & Qian, Yingyi & Weingast, Barry, 1998. "From Federalism, Chinese Style, to Privatization, Chinese Style," CEPR Discussion Papers 1838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuanzheng Cao & Yingyi Qian & Barry R. Weingast, 1997. "From Federalism, Chinese Style, to Privatization, Chinese Style," Working Papers 97049, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1995. "Cultural endowments and economic development: Implications for the Chinese economies," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 91-104.
- W. Adger & P. Kelly, 1999. "Social Vulnerability to Climate Change and the Architecture of Entitlements," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 253-266, September.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2001.
"Imperialism and competition in anthropology, sociology, political science and economics: a perspective from development economics,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2000. "Imperialism And Competition In Anthropology, Sociology, Political Science And Economics: A Perspective From Development Economics," Bulletins 12978, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Mendis, Patrick, 1995. "Capitalism In Human Scale: Are There "Virtuous Circles" In Economic Growth And Human Development In Achieving A Newly Industrialized Country Status?," Staff Papers 13901, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Chakraborty, Shankha & Thompson, Jon C. & Yehoue, Etienne B., 2016. "The culture of entrepreneurship," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 288-317.
- Adger, W. Neil, 1999. "Evolution of economy and environment: an application to land use in lowland Vietnam," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 365-379, December.
- João Rogério Sanson, 2007.
"Ethics, politics, and Nonsatiation in Consumption: A Synthesis,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 8(1), pages 1-20.
- João Rogério Sanson, 2005. "Ethics, Politics, And Nonsatiation In Consumption: A Synthesis," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 136, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gérard Grellet, 1992. "Pourquoi les pays en voie de développement ont-ils des rythmes de croissance aussi différents ? Un survol critique de quelques orthodoxies contemporaines," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(129), pages 31-66.
- Smale, Melinda & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1994. "Cultural Endowments, Institutional Renovation and Technical Innovation: The "Groupements Naam" of Yatenga, Burkina Faso," Bulletins 12983, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Jenkins, T. N., 2000. "Putting postmodernity into practice: endogenous development and the role of traditional cultures in the rural development of marginal regions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 301-313, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:36:y:1988:i:3:p:s247-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .