Educational Achievement And Sectoral Transition In The Indonesian Labor Force
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lavy, V., 1992. "Investment in Human Capital; Schooling Supply Contraints in Rural Ghana," Papers 93, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Abazi, H., 1994. "What We Know about Acquisition of Adult Literacy; Is There Hope?," World Bank - Discussion Papers 245, World Bank.
- Hanushek, E.A. & Lavy, V., 1995. "School Quality, Acheivement Bias, and Dropout Behavoiir in Egypt," Papers 107, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Schultz, Theodore W., 1989. "Investing in people: Schooling in low income countries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 219-223, June.
- Hill, Hal, 1992. "Regional Development in a Boom and Bust Petroleum Economy: Indonesia since 1970," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 351-379, January.
- King, Elizabeth M. & Lillard, Lee A., 1987. "Education policy and schooling attainment in Malaysia and the Philippines," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 167-181, April.
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1960. "Capital Formation by Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 571-571.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umedbu:12977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcumnus.html .