The Impacts Of Allocation Strategies For Spatially Regulated Chemical Use
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deepak, M.S. & Spreen, Thomas H. & VanSickle, John J., 1996.
"An Analysis Of The Impact Of A Ban Of Methyl Bromide On The U.S. Winter Fresh Vegetable Market,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 1-11, December.
- Deepak, M. S. & Spreen, Thomas H. & VanSickle, John J., 1996. "An Analysis of the Impact of a Ban of Methyl Bromide on the U.S. Winter Fresh Vegetable Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 433-443, December.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, December.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:28:y:1996:i:2:p:433-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, C. Robert & Lacewell, Ronald D. & Talpaz, Hovav, 1979. "Use Of Extraneous Information With An Econometric Model To Evaluate Impacts Of Pesticide Withdrawals," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-8, July.
- Erik Lichtenberg & Douglas D. Parker & David Zilberman, 1988. "Marginal Analysis of Welfare Costs of Environmental Policies: The Case of Pesticide Regulation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(4), pages 867-874.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umdrwp:28576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.