Formulation and Estimation of Econometric Models for Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alok Bhargava & J. D. Sargan, 2006.
"Estimating Dynamic Random Effects Models From Panel Data Covering Short Time Periods,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Econometrics, Statistics And Computational Approaches In Food And Health Sciences, chapter 1, pages 3-27
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bhargava, Alok & Sargan, J D, 1983. "Estimating Dynamic Random Effects Models from Panel Data Covering Short Time Periods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1635-1659, November.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Maddala, G S, 1971. "The Use of Variance Components Models in Pooling Cross Section and Time Series Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 341-358, March.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1989.
"A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models without Numerical Integration,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 995-1026, September.
- Daniel McFadden, 1987. "A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models Without Numerical Integration," Working papers 464, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1983.
"Expectations, Plans, and Realizations in Theory and Practice,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1251-1279, September.
- Marc Nerlove, 1981. "Expectations, Plans and Realizations: In Theory and Practice," Discussion Papers 511, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bewley,Truman F. (ed.), 1995. "Advances in Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521467254, October.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Raj, Baldev, 1992. "A Survey of Recent Theoretical Developments in the Econometrics of Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 85-109.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1971.
"Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross Sections,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 359-382, March.
- Marc Nerlove, 1968. "Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross-Sections," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 257, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bewley,Truman F. (ed.), 1995. "Advances in Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521467261, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carton, Christine, 2008.
"Crecimiento economico en America Latina: Evidencias desde una perspectiva Kaldoriana
[Economic growth in Latin America: Evidence from a Kaldorian perspective]," MPRA Paper 8696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umdrwp:197824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.