Behavior And Productivity Implications Of Institutional And Project Funding Of Research
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maury E. Bredahl & W. Keith Bryant & Vernon W. Ruttan, 1980. "Behavior and Productivity Implications of Institutional and Project Funding of Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(3), pages 371-383.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guttman, Joel M, 1978. "Interest Groups and the Demand for Agricultural Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 467-484, June.
- Vernon Ruttan, 1980.
"Bureaucratic productivity: The case of agricultural research,"
Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 529-547, January.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1978. "Bureaucratic Productivity: The Case Of Agricultural Research," Staff Papers 13911, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Earl O. Heady, 1961. "Public Purpose in Agricultural Research and Education," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 566-581.
- Niskanen, William A, 1975. "Bureaucrats and Politicians," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 617-643, December.
- Becker, William E, Jr, 1979. "Professorial Behavior Given a Stochastic Reward Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 1010-1017, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biggs SD. & Clay EJ., 1983. "Generation and diffusion of agricultural technology: a review of theories and experiences," ILO Working Papers 992260213402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .