Technical Change And Agricultural Trade: Three Examples (Sugarcane, Bananas, And Rice)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Evenson & J. P. Houck, Jr. & Vernon W. Ruttan, 1970. "Technical Change and Agricultural Trade: Three Examples—Sugarcane, Bananas, and Rice," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 415-483 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnston, Bruce F., 1966. "Agriculture and Economic Development: The Relevance of the Japanese Experience," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Zvi Griliches, 1958. "Research Costs and Social Returns: Hybrid Corn and Related Innovations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 419-419.
- Mahar Mangahas & Aida E. Recto & V. W. Ruttan, 1966. "Price and Market Relationships for Rice and Corn in the Philippines," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 48(3_Part_I), pages 685-703.
- Yujiro Hayami, 1967. "Innovations in the Fertilizer Industry and Agricultural Development: The Japanese Experience," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 49(2), pages 403-412.
- Johnston, Bruce F., 1962. "Agricultural Development and Economic Transformation: A Comparative Study of the Japanese Experience," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Andrade, Robert S. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Rao, Xudong & Liebenberg, Frikkie G., 2016. "Returns to food and agricultural R&D investments in Sub-Saharan Africa, 1975–2014," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-8.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .