Technical Change and Agricultural Trade: Three Examples—Sugarcane, Bananas, and Rice
In: The Technology Factor in International Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Evenson, Robert E. & Houck, James P. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1968. "Technical Change And Agricultural Trade: Three Examples (Sugarcane, Bananas, And Rice)," Staff Papers 13879, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yujiro Hayami, 1967. "Innovations in the Fertilizer Industry and Agricultural Development: The Japanese Experience," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 49(2), pages 403-412.
- Johnston, Bruce F., 1966. "Agriculture and Economic Development: The Relevance of the Japanese Experience," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Zvi Griliches, 1958. "Research Costs and Social Returns: Hybrid Corn and Related Innovations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 419-419.
- Mahar Mangahas & Aida E. Recto & V. W. Ruttan, 1966. "Price and Market Relationships for Rice and Corn in the Philippines," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 48(3_Part_I), pages 685-703.
- Johnston, Bruce F., 1962. "Agricultural Development and Economic Transformation: A Comparative Study of the Japanese Experience," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Andrade, Robert S. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Rao, Xudong & Liebenberg, Frikkie G., 2016. "Returns to food and agricultural R&D investments in Sub-Saharan Africa, 1975–2014," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-8.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .