Marketing U.S. Organic Foods: Recent Trends From Farms to Consumers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nemati, Mehdi & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2016. "Dynamics of Price Adjustment in Qualitatively Differentiated Markets in the U.S.: The Case of Organic and Conventional Apples," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229950, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jones, Ghangela L. & Rusiana, Hofner D. & Escalante, Cesar L., 2014. "Do Farm Lenders’ Attitudes and Risk Assessment Models Encourage Organic Farms’ Debt Aversion?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169754, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhuang, Yan & Dimitri, Carolyn & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2010. "Price Reactions And Organic Price Premiums For Private Label And Branded Milk," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116388, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2012. "Organic farmers or conventional farmers: Where's the money?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 55-62.
- Su, Ye & Cook, Michael L., 2014. "Price Sustainability and Stability – An Achievable Goal? A Case Study of Organic Valley," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174399, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schroeter Christiane & Cai Xiaowei, 2012. "The Impact of Food Environment on Private Label versus Branded Produce Choice," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23, November.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganic; organic food; marketing organic products; organic supply chain; producing organic products; handling organic products; organic price premiums; ERS; USDA; Agricultural and Food Policy; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-03-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-03-28 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:58615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .