Marketing U.S. Organic Foods: Recent Trends From Farms to Consumers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2002. "Household Food Security In The United States, 2001," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33865, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nemati, Mehdi & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2016. "Dynamics of Price Adjustment in Qualitatively Differentiated Markets in the U.S.: The Case of Organic and Conventional Apples," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229950, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jones, Ghangela L. & Rusiana, Hofner D. & Escalante, Cesar L., 2014. "Do Farm Lenders’ Attitudes and Risk Assessment Models Encourage Organic Farms’ Debt Aversion?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169754, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhuang, Yan & Dimitri, Carolyn & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2010. "Price Reactions And Organic Price Premiums For Private Label And Branded Milk," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116388, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2012. "Organic farmers or conventional farmers: Where's the money?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 55-62.
- Su, Ye & Cook, Michael L., 2014. "Price Sustainability and Stability – An Achievable Goal? A Case Study of Organic Valley," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174399, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schroeter Christiane & Cai Xiaowei, 2012. "The Impact of Food Environment on Private Label versus Branded Produce Choice," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23, November.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganic; organic food; marketing organic products; organic supply chain; producing organic products; handling organic products; organic price premiums; ERS; USDA; Agricultural and Food Policy; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-03-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-03-28 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:58615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.