Updating the ERS Farm Typology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacDonald, James M., 2008. "The Economic Organization of U.S. Broiler Production," Economic Information Bulletin 58627, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:765-782. is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian C. Briggeman & Allan W. Gray & Mitchell J. Morehart & Timothy G. Baker & Christine A. Wilson, 2007.
"A New U.S. Farm Household Typology: Implications for Agricultural Policy,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 765-782.
- Brian C. Briggeman & Allan W. Gray & Mitchell J. Morehart & Timothy G. Baker & Christine A. Wilson, 2007. "A New U.S. Farm Household Typology: Implications for Agricultural Policy," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 765-782.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wade, Tara & Claassen, Roger, 2015. "Modeling No-Tillage Adoption by Corn and Soybean Producers: Insights into Sustained Adoption," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204957, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gupta, Clare & Jablonski, Becca B.R., 2016. "Farm Impacts of Farm-to-Grocer Sales: The Case of Hawaiâ€™i," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(3), November.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Patrick, Kevin & Novini, Amirdara, 2014. "Debt Use By U.S Farm Businesses, 1992-2011," Economic Information Bulletin 165912, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Burns, Christopher & Prager, Daniel, "undated". "Do Direct Payments and Crop Insurance Influence Commercial Farm Survival and Decisions to Expand?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235693, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nagelschmitz, Katrin & Esqueda, Arden & Hernandez Ramos, Hugo & Esteves Cano, Luis Fernando & Ahearn, Mary Clare, 2013. "Farm Classification Systems for North American Agriculture," Miscellaneous Papers 189138, Agecon Search.
- Patrick Mundler & Sophie Laughrea, 2015. "Circuits alimentaires de proximité - Quels bénéfices pour le développement des territoires? Étude de cas dans trois territoires québécois," CIRANO Project Reports 2015rp-21, CIRANO.
More about this item
Keywordsclassifying farms; family farms; farm businesses; farm operators; farm operator household income; farm size; farm structure; farm typology; large farms; large-scale farms; midsize farms; million-dollar farms; small farms; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:147120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .