The Economic Organization of U.S. Broiler Production
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacDonald, James M. & Key, Nigel D., 2012.
"Market Power in Poultry Production Contracting? Evidence from a Farm Survey,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(04), November.
- MacDonald, James M. & Key, Nigel, 2012. "Market Power in Poultry Production Contracting? Evidence from a Farm Survey," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(04), pages 477-490, November.
- Andrew Manale & Cynthia Morgan & Glenn Sheriff & David Simpson, 2011. "Offset markets for nutrient and sediment discharges in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed: Policy tradeoffs and potential steps forward," NCEE Working Paper Series 201105, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2011.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:154:y:2017:i:c:p:145-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoppe, Robert A. & MacDonald, James M., 2013. "Updating the ERS Farm Typology," Economic Information Bulletin 147120, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
Keywordsbroilers; chickens; production contracts; broiler grower financial performance; chicken housing; chicken litter; poultry; Farm Management; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:58627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.