An Economic Model Of Wic, The Infant Formula Rebate Program, And The Retail Price Of Infant Formula
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliveira, Victor & Prell, Mark A. & Smallwood, David M. & Frazao, Elizabeth, 2004. "Wic And The Retail Price Of Infant Formula," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33873, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mark G. Brown & Jong-Ying Lee, 1996. "Allocation of shelf space: A case study of refrigerated juice products in grocery stores," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 113-121.
- Raymond J. Folwell & D. Andy Moberg, 1993. "Factors in retail shelf management impacting wine sales," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 595-603.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliveira, Victor & Davis, David E., 2006.
"Recent Trends and Economic Issues in the WIC Infant Formula Rebate Program,"
Economic Research Report
7228, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Oliveira, Victor & Davis, David E., 2006. "Recent Trends and Economic Issues in the WIC Infant Formula Rebate Program," MPRA Paper 6657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersfa:33879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .