Recent Developments in Food Retailing in the United States and Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinsey, Jean D., 1990. "Diverse Demographics Drive The Food Industry," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 5(2).
- Paul Riethmuller, 1994. "Where do Japanese consumers buy their food?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 131-143.
- Raymond J. Folwell & D. Andy Moberg, 1993. "Factors in retail shelf management impacting wine sales," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 595-603.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adesoji O. Adelaja & Rodolfo M. Nayga & Karen Tank & Brian J. Schilling, 1997. "Industry views on methods of improving the business climate for food stores: The case of New Jersey," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 107-117.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Tank, Karen Rose & Schilling, Brian J., 1997. "Business Climate Of Food Firms: A Comparative Analysis Of Problems Faced By Food Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Retailers And Service Institutions In New Jersey," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 28(1), February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.