Tales Of Migration Without Wage Differentials: Individual, Family, And Community Contexts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adama Konseiga, 2007.
"Household Migration Decisions as Survival Strategy: The Case of Burkina Faso,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 16(2), pages 198-233, March.
- Konseiga, Adama, 2005. "Household Migration Decisions as Survival Strategy: The Case of Burkina Faso," IZA Discussion Papers 1819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adama Konseiga, 2008.
"Family migration: a vehicle of child morbidity in the informal settlements of Nairobi city, Kenya?,"
Cahiers de recherche
08-07, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Konseiga, Adama, 2008. "Family Migration: A Vehicle of Child Morbidity in the Informal Settlements of Nairobi City, Kenya?," IZA Discussion Papers 3567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles Ackah & Denis Medvedev, 2012.
"Internal migration in Ghana: determinants and welfare impacts,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(10), pages 764-784, August.
- Ackah, Charles & Medvedev, Denis, 2010. "Internal migration in Ghana : determinants and welfare impacts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5273, The World Bank.
- Tai, Silvio Hong Tiing, 2009. "Social interactions of migrants and trade outcomes," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Tonshia Luster & Andrew Barkley, 2011. "The Economic Determinants of the Number of Minority Farmers in the Southeast Region of the United States, 1969-1997," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 83-101, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ubzefd:18743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zefbnde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .