Performance payments for carnivore conservation in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pagiola, Stefano & Arcenas, Agustin & Platais, Gunars, 2005. "Can Payments for Environmental Services Help Reduce Poverty? An Exploration of the Issues and the Evidence to Date from Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 237-253, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astrid Zabel & Karen Pittel & Göran Bostedt & Stefanie Engel, 2011.
"Comparing Conventional and New Policy Approaches for Carnivore Conservation: Theoretical Results and Application to Tiger Conservation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(2), pages 287-301, February.
- Astrid Zabel & Karen Pittel & Göran Bostedt & Stefanie Engel, 2009. "Comparing Conventional and New Policy Approaches for Carnivore Conservation – Theoretical Results and Application to Tiger Conservation," IED Working paper 09-06, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Zabel, Astrid & Engel, Stefanie, 2010.
"Performance payments: A new strategy to conserve large carnivores in the tropics?,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 405-412, December.
- Zabel, Astrid & Engel, Stefanie, 2010. "Performance payments: A new strategy to conserve large carnivores in the tropics?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 19, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Muhly, Tyler B. & Musiani, Marco, 2009. "Livestock depredation by wolves and the ranching economy in the Northwestern U.S," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2439-2450, June.
- Astrid Zabel & Göran Bostedt & Stefanie Engel, 2014. "Performance Payments for Groups: The Case of Carnivore Conservation in Northern Sweden," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(4), pages 613-631, December.
- Astrid Zabel & Brian Roe, 2009. "Performance Payments for Environmental Services : Lessons from Economic Theory on the Strength of Incentives in the Presence of Performance Risk and Performance Measurement Distortion," IED Working paper 09-07, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Zabel, Astrid & Roe, Brian, 2009. "Optimal design of pro-conservation incentives," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 126-134, November.
- Zabel, Astrid & Bostedt, Goran & Engel, Stefanie, 2011. "Outcomes and Determinants of Success of a Performance Payment Scheme for Carnivore Conservation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115973, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schilizzi, Steven & Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2011. "Does tendering conservation contracts with performance payments generate additional benefits?," Working Papers 100883, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPerformance payments; Carnivore conservation; Sweden; Collective action; Environmental Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q2; Q57;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ubfred:57031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilbonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.