Valuation Of Externalities In Water, Forests And Environment For Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Varghese, Shalet K. & Manjunatha, A.V. & Poornima, K.N. & Akarsha, B.M. & Rashmi, N. & Tejaswi, Pillenahalli Basavarajappa & Saikumar, B.C. & Jeevarani, A.K. & Accavva, M.S. & Amjath Babu, T.S. & Sune, 2008. "Valuation of Externalities in Water, Forests and Environment for Sustainable Development," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44413, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Externalities; Environmental services; Sustainable development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-12-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-12-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2008-12-07 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uasbcp:43617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabanin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .