Valuation Of Externalities In Water, Forests And Environment For Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Varghese, Shalet K. & Manjunatha, A.V. & Poornima, K.N. & Akarsha, B.M. & Rashmi, N. & Tejaswi, Pillenahalli Basavarajappa & Saikumar, B.C. & Jeevarani, A.K. & Accavva, M.S. & Amjath Babu, T.S. & Sune, 2008. "Valuation of Externalities in Water, Forests and Environment for Sustainable Development," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44413, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Externalities; Environmental services; Sustainable development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-12-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-12-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2008-12-07 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uasbcp:43617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabanin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.