The Impacts of GM Seed Technology on Cotton: Cost of Production in Mississippi, 1996 - 2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Nehring, Richard F. & Banker, David E. & Breneman, Vincent E., 2001. "Productivity Growth, Technological Progress, and Technical Efficiency in the Heartland and Southern Cotton States:1996-1999," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20679, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ziv Bar-Shira & Israel Finkelshtain, 1999. "Simple Nonparametric Tests of Technological Change: Theory and Application to U.S. Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 850-864.
- Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Martin, Steven W. & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2005. "Farm Profits from Stochastic and On-Farm Yields of Bt and Non-Bt Cotton in the Mississippi Delta," 2005 Annual Meeting, February 5-9, 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas 35653, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lin, William W. & Price, Gregory K. & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 2001. "Estimating Farm-Level Effects Of Adopting Biotechnology," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20484, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maud Roucan-Kane & Allan Gray, 2009. "The U.S. Seed Industustustry: An Exploration of Statistics Highlighting the Economic Cctivity of the U.S. Row Crop Seed Industry," Working Papers 09-08, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMississippi cotton production; Genetically Modified cotton varieties; structural change; production function.; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeasm:34856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.