Cross-Hedging Fishmeal: Exploring Corn and Soybean Meal Futures Contracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, Paul, 1986. "Forecasting Economic Time Series," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780122951831 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Parcell, Joseph L., 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of the Demand for Wholesale Pork Primals: Seasonality and Structural Change," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- B. Wade Brorsen & Darren W. Buck & Stephen R. Koontz, 1998. "Hedging hard red winter wheat: Kansas City versus Chicago," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 449-466, June.
- Sanders, Dwight R. & Manfredo, Mark R., 2004. "Comparing Hedging Effectiveness: An Application of the Encompassing Principle," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(01), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Regmund, Wes & Robinson, John & Anderson, David, "undated". "Higher and More Stable Returns From Cottonseed," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252813, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .