Valuing Recreational Benefits of a National Park in Andean Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whittington, Dale, 1998.
"Administering contingent valuation surveys in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 21-30, January.
- Dale Whittington, 1996. "Administering Contingent Valuation Surveys in Developing Countries," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp199601t1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 1996.
- Fleming, Christopher M. & Cook, Averil, 2007. "The recreational value of Lake McKenzie: An application of the travel cost method," 2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand 10382, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mathieu, Laurence F. & Langford, Ian H. & Kenyon, Wendy, 2003. "Valuing marine parks in a developing country: a case study of the Seychelles," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 373-390, May.
- Stoll, John R., 1983. "Recreational Activities And Nonmarket Valuation: The Conceptualization Issue," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Navrud, StAle & Mungatana, E. D., 1994. "Environmental valuation in developing countries: The recreational value of wildlife viewing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 135-151, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:875-889 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer surplus; non-market valuation; willingness to pay; zonal travel cost; International Development; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q24; Q26; Q57;
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-12-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2008-12-14 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-12-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2008-12-14 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.