Factors Contributing to Effective U.S. Cooperative Member-owner Communications
In 2011, communicating the cooperative value package to member-owners was identified as the most critical challenge among U.S. agricultural cooperatives. Rural cooperatives in three states were surveyed to identify current communications methods and to elicit the effectiveness of communicating key messages through those efforts by conducting a simple regression analysis.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keeling Bond, Jennifer J. & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 2011. "Industry Leaders' Perspectives on Communicating the Cooperative Value Package," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(3).
- Trechter, David D. & King, Robert P. & Walsh, Laura, 2002. "Using Communications to Influence Member Commitment in Cooperatives," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 17.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kenkel, Philip L. & Park, John L., 2011. "Theme Overview: Critical Issues for Agricultural Cooperatives," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(3).
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:143027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.