Factors Contributing to Effective U.S. Cooperative Member-owner Communications
In 2011, communicating the cooperative value package to member-owners was identified as the most critical challenge among U.S. agricultural cooperatives. Rural cooperatives in three states were surveyed to identify current communications methods and to elicit the effectiveness of communicating key messages through those efforts by conducting a simple regression analysis.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenkel, Philip L. & Park, John L., 2011. "Theme Overview: Critical Issues for Agricultural Cooperatives," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(3).
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Keeling Bond, Jennifer J. & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 2011. "Industry Leaders' Perspectives on Communicating the Cooperative Value Package," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(3).
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
- Trechter, David D. & King, Robert P. & Walsh, Laura, 2002. "Using Communications to Influence Member Commitment in Cooperatives," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 17.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:143027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.