European Cooperative Movement - Background and Common Denominators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hollis, Aidan & Sweetman, Arthur, 1998. "Microcredit: What can we learn from the past?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1875-1891, October.
- Galassi, Francesco L., 2001. "Measuring social capital: Culture as an explanation of Italy's economic dualism," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 29-59, April.
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Ingrid Henriksen, 1997. "Why Danish Credit Co-operatives were so unimportant," Discussion Papers 97-25, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Temple, Jonathan, 1998. "Initial Conditions, Social Capital and Growth in Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 7(3), pages 309-347, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banaszak, Ilona & Beckmann, Volker, 2010. "Compliance with Rules and Sanctions in Producer Groups in Poland," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 38(1).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rvaewp:24204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/foikudk.html .